Technical problems when buying the machine? Click here!
Vertical PicoSecond Laser
2 Years Warranty
CE / FDA approve, ISO, TUV
What is PicoSecond INK?
- PicoSecond INK is the first of a new generation of aesthetic lasers that don ’t rely solely on heat to burn or melt away unwanted tattoo ink or melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots in your skin.
- Instead, Picosecond INK engineers used cutting edge physics and medical science to help practitioners treat patients in a new way. Instead of building up heat, Picosecond delivers energy so rapidly (in trillionths of a second) that tiny particles that makeup pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surrounding tissue. Less heat means less tissue damage and discomfort.
- Even more impressively, Picosecond’ s revolutionary technology is designed to harness the body ’ s natural healing processes to restore youthful skin in ways never before possible. Using proprietary Focus lens technology, Picosecond effectively converts the laser energy into gentle pressure waves that activate Cell Signaling, the body's natural communication processes and one of the most exciting medical discoveries in recent history.
Picosecond INK Laser Function :
Exogenous Pigment Removal: Eye line, Lip line, Tattoo removal;
Endogenous Pigment Removal: Birthmark, Age spots, Sunspots, Freckle, Naevus of Ota and Ito;
Skin Care: Skin tightening, Fine lines removal, Anti-wrinkle, Stretch marks removal
Picosecond INK Laser:
Picosecond ultra-short pulse duration goes beyond photothermal action creating an intense photomechanical impact, patented PressureWave, resulting in greater disruption of the target for better clearance with fewer treatments, less fluence and without injury to the surrounding skin.
Even dark, stubborn blue and green inks, as well as previously-treated, recalcitrant tattoos, can be removed.
Picosecond VS Nanosecond Technology:
Traditional nanosecond lasers predominately rely on photothermal action, delivering heat to the pigment and surrounding tissue. Picosecond takes advantage of PressureWave Technology to shatter the target ink into tiny particles that are easily eliminated by the body
- You can remove the skin pigment which is not ideal in order to improve the brightness of the skin ;
- Use of less energy to reduce damage to surrounding tissue, to obtain a better therapeutic effect;
- in a shorter operative time using more advanced technology to make the skin better cosmetic results
- No damage for skin;
- Surgery without leaving any scars;
- No anesthesia, reduce the harmful effects
- of anesthetics; Quick treatment, rapid removal does not affect life
| Electrical service requirement
||Zoom: 2.0 mm,6.0 mm,8.0 mm,10.0mm
||Inner water cooling system + air cooling system
|Size (not including articulated arms)
||650 * 350 * 850mm
1. Is Picosecond INK safe?
Picosecond’s ultra-fast pulses and specialized wavelengths work together to minimize the amount of heat that is transferred. Less heat means less damage to surrounding skin and less risk of injury.
2. What does the procedure feel like?
Most people experience very little discomfort and describe skin revitalization treatments as feeling like the snapping of a rubber band. Because tattoo removal treatments use more energy, patients may experience more discomfort, but your treatment provider should be able to offer numbing cream or other aids to minimize discomfort.
3. How long does the procedure take?
Procedure time depends on the size of the area to be treated, and 10 minutes is common for average sized tattoo and skin revitalization treatments.
4. How many treatments are necessary?
- The number of PicoSure treatments for unwanted pigmentation will vary depending on the condition being treated and how each individual responds.
- For tattoo removal, the size, location and density of ink play important roles in how quickly clearance can be achieved, but 4-10 treatments * is common for modern tattoos. Your treatment provider will be able to evaluate and provide you with a personalized plan.
- The number of treatments for skin revitalization is largely dependent on the clinical condition being addressed but 2-5 treatments are common. Your treatment provider will be able to provide you with a personalized plan.
5. How long do the results last?
Tattoo removal and acne scar results are permanent. Skin revitalization treatment results are long lasting, but some pigment conditions can be recurrent. Some patients find that a PicoSure Focus treatment every six months can help prevent the accumulation of pigment and slow the appearance of wrinkles.
6. Will there be scarring?
Picosecond is designed with safety in mind and incidents of scarring are very rare. Tattoo removal treatments require more energy than skin revitalization and some patients may experience hypopigmentation (a lightening in skin color of the treated area) but this is usually temporary and normal skin is typically restored once healing is complete.
7. What is the recovery time?
Recovery times are dependent on the condition being treated and each patient’s ability to heal. Typical treatment intervals are 2-6 weeks for pigmented lesions and 6-8 weeks for tattoo removal. Treatments for acne scars and wrinkles using the Focus lens array can be performed every 3-4 weeks. Your treatment provider will create a personalized treatment plan for you.